Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sounds Familiar?

Misconceptions on Blogging

...hahaha..

What a deja vu this pic is for me! waaahh..seems like it was just yesterday that I was like this guy; having this misconception about blogging that its just for loosers who doesn't have anything else to do because they have no gf/bf or they're just total geeks. But, now look at me? a blogging gal aiming to recieve as much "clicks-per-ads" as possible. And what's worse is that, this "blogging gal" is enjoying herself with her new-found past-time. hahaha...Whatever!

3 comments:

xhien said...

Hahaha

It's a good thing I didn't have that kind of thinking about blogging before..

But still, it sure made me laugh.. ;)

Anonymous said...

hahaha me too, i was like that before.. though not now.. ahehehe i enjoy blogging and it's my time-killer when i'm bored.. blogging also helped me save money for my future.. :D

Misty said...

haha. well, that's good realization there. XD