Thursday, January 24, 2008

KevJumba's already taken?

I have seen this video a long time ago but it was only today that I had the chance to post this. The girl in this video is Christine Gambito, also known as Happy Slip. She's a Filipina living in the US who's also the top 5 most subscribed in Youtube. She's known for her funny videos which she herself writes, and acts. Moments ago, she was featured on the news in TV Patrol, where she was accompanied by the director of the Department of Tourism and was announced as our newest ambassador of tourism(? correct me if I'm wrong). She landed in Manila together with her cousin Josh Verdes.

Take Note: Josh Verdes is also a Filipino and the singer of Save Me(hear the music?)

So here is the video featuring HappySlip, KevJumba and the song SAVE ME(currently my favorite song! hihi)...Enjoy!

No comments: