Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Summer at last!

Hmmm...It's been about what, a month? since i have posted here in my blog. And by golly, what a stressful and busy month it was for me for the past few weeks...I have been so0o busy with stuff at school like projects with my major subjects, chapter exams, quizzes and most especially FINAL EXAMS! dang! just by writing those 2 words gives me the shivers! huhuhu..I just hope and pray that all my effort won't just go down the drain..*God help me!* teee hheee..

But that's all gonna change now. Summer break's already started! And to top it all, We already had our outing with my friends last march 11..hahaha..it was supah fun!! It was a good "stress reliever". All of our worries seemed to just disappear. Though we were only about 15, it was a blast! We had our summer photo shoot with our resident photographer, Ms. Caye Lorraine Sarmiento (haha..special mention!)..Oh well, having that so0o much fun had equivalent consequences...SUNBURN!!! haha.. and some of us even had rashes! haha... Still, We had the time of our lives! There's nothing greater than bonding with the people who makes you happy. Till next time guys!..That is if my mom's gonna permit me again..tee hee..

So0o..For those who'll be taking summer classes, see you guys this april! and for those who'll be having their OJT, goodluck and break a leg!!! hihihi...Till here! *mwah*

No comments: