Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Charice Pempengco on Oprah




And again, she WOWS the world with her unbeatable voice! Being a Filipino myself makes me so proud of her. I just couldn't help but brag about how great she is. And hell yeah , she can really sing! I've just read the discussions on the Oprah.com Message Boards and I can really tell how people were so impressed with her performance. It all started when someone posted her videos on the net. The Staff of the Korean show 'Starking' invited her over and was swooped by her spectacular performance which led to a second invitation, an encore performance. Thus, opening the gates to her out-of-asia interviews and performances especially on Ellen Degeneres' Show, The Paul O'Grady Show and most recently, Oprah. Phew!! What a lucky talented Filipina Girl. ^_^

No comments: