Friday, January 11, 2008

Pick-Up Lines Express

"Do you like to dance? Well then, could you go dance so I can talk to your friend?"

"If you stood in front of a mirror and help up 11 roses, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world."


"You know, you might be asked to leave soon. You're making the other women look really bad."

"I want to tell you your fortune." Take her hand and write your phone number on it. "There's your future."

"Your skin is so creamy I bet you never even had a zit on your ass."

"I'm going outside to make out... care to join me?"

"If you were a new sandwich at Mcdonalds, you'de be called the McGorgeous."

"If you were a booger I'd pick you first."

"Do you know the essential difference between sex and conversation? No? Want to go upstairs and talk?"

"If your left leg is Thanksgiving, and your right leg is Christmas, can I visit you between the holidays?"

"How about you come sit on my lap and we talk about the first thing that "pops" up!"

"Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by you again?"

"I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours? "

"My boys over there bet that I wouldn't be able to start a conversation with the most beautiful girl in the room. Want to buy some drinks with their money?"

you say "You look just like my first wife" she says "How many times have you been married?" you say "never".

"I've had quite a bit to drink, and you're beginning to look pretty good."

No comments: